What Sets CuraDebt Debt Relief Apart?
There are many companies offering debt relief services. Most of these companies offer a good solution, but it is important to understand all the factors that go into selecting the best debt relief company in the industry. No other company has all of the following qualifications that are critical to ensuring you, as our client, get the best solution for your debts. The following are what sets CuraDebt apart from other companies in the industry:
1) CuraDebt has experience of over 19 years nationwide.
The team that founded CuraDebt first started helping people with their debt in 1996 in Irvine, California.
In 2000, CuraDebt was formed as a DBA of a California corporation to offer debt relief services to individuals and small businesses throughout the USA.
In 2008, the company was reformed as a partnership as CuraDebt Systems, LLC.
You benefit as a client because over the years, relationships have been built with many of the major creditors which results in the best results for you as a client. In addition, you can have confidence that the company has withstood the test of time and will be there for you through the completion of your debt resolution program. Finally, as with any professional service, by going to the company with the greatest number of years experience, you are likely to get the absolute best results.
The tax team has over 100 years combined experience resolving tax issues, with 83 years of that working previously for the IRS or State taxing authorities. When you need help solving an issue with the State or IRS, the best team that can help is one who knows the ins and outs from both sides, the CuraDebt Tax Team.
2) CuraDebt has excellent online reviews from prior clients.
What clients say about a company speaks very clearly about the phenomenal service you can expect.
3) CuraDebt’s fees for the in-house debt resolution program are 20% or less of the total debt, on average.
When you qualify for CuraDebt’s in-house debt relief program, you only pay a fee as each settlement is reached and you accept it. There are no monthly fees charged by CuraDebt.
4) Get free credit restoration, with a top rated credit restoration company, upon successful completion of the debt relief program.
Once you have completed your debt relief program, you will have the opportunity to work with one of the best credit restoration firms in the USA. The number of months depends on the debt amount enrolled. Speak with a counselor for the details, number of months, and monetary value of this benefit.
5) Counselors with diverse backgrounds, ranging from financial planning, CPA, business owners, and more.
We only employ the best qualified and most experienced people in the industry. This allows us to provide you with the best possible service as well as the most accurate information according to your specific circumstances.
6) We are proud to have the following memberships:
- Online Business Bureau in “Good Standing.”
- NetCheck with No complaints.
- HonestE Online with No complaints.
- US Chamber of Commerce.
- International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators Certified Company.
- American Fair Credit Council in Good Standing (the leading debt relief industry association).
7) CuraDebt has been rated as the #1 or in the top two in Top Consumer Reviews in “Best Debt Relief Companies” for over 10 years.
TopConsumerReviews.com is one of the largest consumer review sites in the USA. CuraDebt has been featured for over 10 years under the category of debt relief programs.
8) CuraDebt has over 905 Five Star reviews on CustomerLobby.com.
CustomerLobby.com is a highly rated third-party review service which allows consumers to provide verified reviews for companies. We have over 905 five star reviews with CustomerLobby.com. See our five-star ratings here.
9) CuraDebt has over 200 five star customer reviews on ShopperApproved.com
Shopper Approved is another very highly rated client review aggregator. The average rating on this site is five-star which indicating an excellent level of service, exceptional value, and overall client satisfaction. See our ShopperApproved.com five-star ratings here.
10) CuraDebt has over 150 viewable settlement letters online showing reductions up to 100% on the debt amount enrolled.
CuraDebt is proud to publish settlement letters dating back to 1998. We have blocked out certain customer information to protect our clients’ information. These letters give you an idea what others have saved in the program. Future results are not and cannot be guaranteed as each case is different. See example settlement letters here.
11) The CuraDebt program is integrated with FDCPA/TCPA protection that has resulted in cash rewards for clients as well as debts being dismissed.
In a nutshell, FDCPA/TCPA protection is when the laws are used to protect you and to enforce your rights with regards to your credit report, collections, and creditor communications. CuraDebt has a proprietary training system for all client services and negotiations which is tested and results in the greatest number of violations for clients.
The results include cash settlements for clients (some as high as 5 figures) as well as debts dismissed or a combination of both. While no one can guarantee future result in a specific case, the program is designed to do everything possible to get the absolute best results in terms of maximizing violations to result in the greatest monetary benefit for clients.
12) All performance debt relief clients are managed in-house.
Just as if you went to a surgeon, you expect him to take care of you, CuraDebt takes care of all performance clients in-house. This results in the best communication, response, results and monetary savings for you.
13) CuraDebt has access to a network of local attorneys.
In order to get you the best resolutions on your accounts, CuraDebt has access to a network of licensed attorneys in all states where services are provided. They are used as needed, at no cost to you, if CuraDebt thinks engaging them will help save you more money.
14) CuraDebt offers solutions to your tax problems.
CuraDebt also provides Tax Relief Services aimed at individuals and business owners that need a resolution to outstanding tax debts through our tax team. Solutions can range from an OIC, installment agreements, correcting previously filed tax returns and much more.
15) CuraDebt is #1 rated with Top Consumer Reviews for “Tax Relief.”
Top Consumer Reviews is a highly experienced review site that evaluates companies with a stringent set of criteria. CuraDebt Tax is proud to be rated #1 in the category of “Tax Relief Services.”