Arizona Debt Relief | Get Control Of Your Finances With CuraDebt
Have you recently felt the weight and burden of debt? Are you searching for answers and solutions – to no avail?
You call the great state of Arizona home?
Well then, look no further than the pros at CuraDebt! With some of the absolute best and most experienced professionals in the country – we know the ins and outs of all things debt.
Our Arizona Debt Relief program seeks to relieve and reach all 7 million Arizona residents and may be a perfect solution for your needs.
Unlike most debt companies and experts, we bring over two decades of experience and wisdom to help YOU work your way through financial uncertainty.
We are THE premier and most reliable debt consolidation company, with over 20 years of expertise. We are a one-stop shop for your debt problems because of our outstanding knowledge and legally licensed agents.
Started in 1998, the mission was to help those needing financial advice and guidance on their debt. Today, the mission has not only remained the same but has actually changed the lives of thousands!
If you or someone you know is in financial woes, reach out to our pros.
Get great suggestions, a personalized debt relief plan, a ton of debt relief choices, and anticipated savings here.
Table of contents
- Arizona Debt Relief | Get Control Of Your Finances With CuraDebt
- Debt Statistics of Arizona
- Laws That Protect Arizona Residents From Debt Collectors
- What Are The Most Effective Debt Relief Options For You In Arizona?
- Types of Debt Included in Arizona Debt Settlement Program
- Debts Not Included In Debt Settlement Program
- Debt Included In Tax Debt Relief In Arizona
- Business Debt Relief Program in Arizona | Types Of Debt Included
- Top Cities in Arizona Where You Can Find Debt Settlement
- What Are The Different Options You Have For Debt Relief In Arizona?
- Debt Relief Arizona FAQs
- What Makes CuraDebt One of the Best Debt Settlement Companies in Arizona:
- Get your free savings estimate at CuraDebt or give us a call at 1-877-850-3328.
- Take a look at different options for debt relief at CuraDebt that can maximize your savings ultimately.
- Too busy to speak with a counselor? We understand! Check out our online analyzer here.
Debt Statistics of Arizona
- Average credit card debt of $3,310
- Average student loan debt of $5,170
- Average Auto debt of $5,200
- Average Mortgage debt of $36,690
Undoubtedly, dealing with debt can lead to two conditions: financial misery and stress.
But based on those statistics, you’ll notice is that you are not alone.
Of the 7.2 million people calling Arizona home, millions are in the exact same boat as you.
While debt can completely upend your life, it doesn’t have to. By speaking with a professional and getting expert guidance, you too can start to get on the path to financial freedom.
If you are struggling to handle this overwhelming challenge, consider debt consolidation to manage and take control of the situation again. CuraDebt can make your whole Debt Consolidation journey a lot smoother and easier.
Laws That Protect Arizona Residents From Debt Collectors
The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) and state law both regulate debt collectors in Arizona. Every state must comply with the FDCPA, which shields customers from unfair and dishonest debt-collection tactics. Additionally, the FDCPA forbids debt collectors from contacting you at particular locations and times. Similar to other states, Arizona law forbids debt collectors from using a variety of sneaky and invasive techniques to collect money on behalf of a creditor. Arizona also mandates licensing for collection companies.
A criminal statute, unlike the FDCPA, the Arizona law is comparable to the FDCPA but does not permit individuals to sue collection agencies for breaking the law.
Who is a “Debt Collector” according to Arizona law?
According to Arizona law, a “collection agency” is anyone who is “involved” in collecting debts. This definition includes anyone who collects debts incurred during the course of operating their own business but does so by taking payments from clients under a different name. Arizona Revised Statute 32-1001. Attorneys, banks, real estate brokers, and title companies are among the parties that are excluded from some laws.
Debt Collectors Need a License
Additionally, collection companies must be licensed and post a bond in accordance with Arizona law. Arizona Revised Statutes § 32-1021 and § 32-1055. Additionally, when conducting business, collection agencies must “act openly, fairly, and honestly.” The law also prohibits “oppressive, spiteful, or criminal” collecting activities by licensees, and they may not “engage in any unfair or misleading acts.”
Arizona’s Prohibited Debt Collection Practices
Among other things, Arizona law forbids the following particular actions.
- Any written message that purports to be from a court, governmental body, or lawyer but is actually not.
- Unless the debt collector is actually licensed to practice law, it is prohibited to indicate that they have a legal department or that they practice law.
- Collecting any charges that the debtor is not required by law to cover, including collection fees, legal fees, court costs, and other costs.
- Threat to sell the debtor’s obligation to a certain individual, business, or organization.
- Showing the current debt’s amount incorrectly.
- Falsely saying that extra attorneys’ fees, investigation fees, service fees, or any other additional charge will be incurred by the debtor if the debt is not paid.
- Giving the false impression that the debt collector is a representative of the State of Arizona, the State of Arizona’s government, or any state agency, or that any of these organizations has approved of the debt collector’s actions.
What Are The Most Effective Debt Relief Options For You In Arizona?
Debt Settlement Programs and How Do They Work?
Debt settlement (also known as a debt settlement program, debt negotiation, arbitration, or debt forgiveness) is the process of negotiating with your creditors to pay less than the full amount owed on your debts. These programs can reduce or eliminate late fees, collection costs, and interest charges while saving you money on interest and fees paid over the life of the debt but it can affect your credit score. Debt settlement works by you placing an agreed-to amount into a special purpose account on a monthly basis. If you have a lump sum amount to get started or have access to a lump sum, it would accelerate the speed of the program.
At CuraDebt, our program is designed to help you save as much money as possible, as quickly as possible, based on your unique financial situation. We will use our expertise, contacts, and proprietary methods to get you the lowest legal amount possible. After getting your settlement letter with all the negotiated terms, you can be debt-free in a matter of a few years.
Benefits Of Debt Settlement
If done right, debt settlement comes with a ton of benefits for your financial and even overall health. Some of the benefits are:
- You pay the lowest legal amount possible as compared to a high initial amount.
- The goal is to get you debt free in far faster than without help OR without the next leading organization.
- With debt settlement, when your debts are resolved, you will be left behind with extra cash every single month. This indicates your ability to make payments in case of a new loan or borrowing. If you continue to deposit money into your account, even after you are debt-free, your creditworthiness will increase.
Factors Affecting Debt Settlement
The ultimate saving after debt settlement depends on a lot of factors including
- Total experience of the debt settlement organization
- Debt details, including your type of debt
- Credit and default risk
- Current financial situation
- Previous payment history
Types of Debt Included in Arizona Debt Settlement Program
- Credit cards
- Car repossession (repo)
- Credit unions
- Department store cards
- Old accounts in the collection
- Personal loans
- Personal lines of credit
- Private student loans
- Signature loans
- Medical bills
- Any type of unsecured debt
Debts Not Included In Debt Settlement Program
- Car loans
- Credit Union debts
- Federal student loans
- Home mortgages
- Some other secured debts
- Some Medical / Hospital bills
Debt Included In Tax Debt Relief In Arizona
CuraDebt will point you in the right direction with your tax debts. CuraDebt can help you with these types of tax payments
- State Taxes
- Federal Taxes
- Payable Taxes
- Taxes from the spouse you feel you don’t owe
- Audit Tax Assessment
- Other Types of Tax Debts
Business Debt Relief Program in Arizona | Types Of Debt Included
CuraDebt understands how important your business is to you. CuraDebt will help your business with these types of debt.
- Business Debt
- Lines of Credits
- Merchant Cash Advance
- Other types of loans, that are not secured by the property
Top Cities in Arizona Where You Can Find Debt Settlement
- Phoenix Debt Settlement
- Tucson Debt Settlement
- Mesa Debt Settlement
- Chandler Debt Settlement
- Glendale Debt Settlement
- Scottsdale Debt Settlement
- Gilbert Debt Settlement
- Tempe Debt Settlement
- Peoria Debt Settlement
- Surprise Debt Settlement
In addition to the above-mentioned cities, we serve all cities and residents in Arizona.
What Are The Different Options You Have For Debt Relief In Arizona?
Before filing for bankruptcy, look into some of the other relief options that are available to you. Some options include:
- Make Regular Minimum Payments
This is the simplest, and cheapest (in the short-term) option, but comes with obvious long-term consequences.
The most frequent problems with making minimum payments are:
- Your debt will start to grow exponentially.
- Your credit score will decline.
Very quickly, your few months of minimum payments have ballooned. Additionally, it will take you many years to get debt free which is not an ideal situation.
In short, having this option seems like a good choice but it will make your life much more difficult. If there’s one recommendation we have, it’s to avoid monthly minimums as often as you can.
- Balance Transfer of Payments
This is simple on paper: transfer a balance from one credit card to another credit card.
However, with time your interest rate on your new credit card will go up, so you will end up back in the same mess as before. Also, keep in mind one hardship and one late payment will be enough to spike rates worse than before.
Finally, transferring a balance to a new credit card can potentially be seen as fraud to the credit card company if you are not consistent with payments. Over time, credit card investigators will review your account and again, this won’t help your situation. In short, balance transfers may not be a great option.
- Arizona Credit Counseling / Debt Management Programs (DMP)
Credit counseling offers DMPs for people who are struggling with high interest unsecured loans, like credit cards, where you don’t have to take out a bank loan. These agencies are run by non-profit organizations.
With a DMP, you will be able to lower your monthly payments and interest rates. The creditor reduces your interest rate in exchange for a monthly payment. When paying through DMPs, your debts will be consolidated into one payment which will simplify your financial obligations. DMPs aren’t for everybody, so make sure you do your research and understand what they offer and their cons may be.
- Unsecured Debt Consolidation Loans in Arizona
Some examples of unsecured loans are credit cards, personal loans and student loans. They are loans that are not backed by collateral. So for example, if you default on a loan payment, there is nothing that they can physically take from you.
Juggling multiple unsecured loans and having to remember to pay each one can make it very hard and confusing. You will be paying at least one bill every week to meet the multiple debt payments you owe.
So, is paying multiple debts ideal for you? Definitely not. Thankfully, there is a way that enables you to pay only one single payment every month.
Now think about this option as a form of debt relief.
Wouldn’t it be easier for you to pay just one bill monthly, that too at a lower interest rate?
This is known as Debt Consolidation and it might be exactly what you’re looking for. Debt consolidation is the process of taking out one loan to pay off several separate loans.
It is like a hero who saves you from a lot of troubles. You won’t have to set reminders for every debt payment or make time out of your busy schedule.
You can just take out one loan to consolidate all other loans. You will just have to make one single payment every month.
You typically receive a lower initial interest rate. Plus, having only a single bill to pay will ease your nerves. Yet, debt consolidation may come with some disadvantages so it is crucial that before taking this step, you understand everything that comes with it.
At CuraDebt, we will make sure this step is right for you before you commit to it.
- Secured Debt Consolidation Loans in Arizona
Secured loans are loans that are given and backed by collateral. Such examples of this would be a mortgage loan or an auto loan. If you default on these loan payments, the lender can use that asset as a payment. The lender has the legal right to seize your property if you are not able to repay the loan because of any unforeseen reasons.
One of the benefits of getting a secured loan is they are easier to obtain.
The lender sees it as less risk for them because if the borrower defaults, they likely don’t need to worry about never seeing their money again. Additionally, the interest rates with this type of loan can be lower.
On the other hand, it can be highly risky for the borrower because if you do this, you risk the chance of losing your home or car.
However, if this is done with professional help like CuraDebt, you can get some room to breathe. With the lowest interest rates and high savings, CuraDebt will come to your rescue.
- Arizona Credit Counseling
Credit counseling can be a very valuable tool when trying to manage your finances and debt. With countless years of experience and expertise, credit counselors can help you to manage your debt.
This approach is intended to assist borrowers who are struggling to manage their debt. People who want to consolidate their debts or raise their credit scores might also benefit from it.
There is not a single moment of doubt that it used to be a good option. However, over time, fees and interest rates rise tremendously.
Counselors answer your inquiries and also give information on various debt repayment choices, such as payment plans or hardship exemptions from late fees or other costs.
- Filing for bankruptcy in Arizona
In Arizona, filing for bankruptcy is the last remaining choice. Chapter 7 bankruptcy will apply if your income is lower than the median income in your state.
Chapter 13 bankruptcy may be an option if your salary is higher than the state median income but you are still unable to repay the debt.
Your business will be subject to Chapter 11 bankruptcy if it is insolvent and unable to pay its debts.
Bankruptcy is the last possible and least preferable solution. Before taking any decision to declare bankruptcy, you should discuss it with a professional – where you understand the ramifications that may stay with you for decades.
- Merchant Cash Advance (MCA)
A Merchant Cash Advance loan is a loan for operating firms that require additional funds to manage different business operations.
Business receivables are a guarantee for MCA loans. If your company is unable to repay a loan, the lender will be allowed to collect receivables on your name.
Your business is a result of your hard work. While leverage can be used to relieve yourself of debt, and it seems like a good idea. However, you seriously risk hurting yourself, any employees, and your clients if this goes wrong.
Even worse, any risk to your revenue will make it more difficult for you to repay your debt if this business is how you get your money exclusively or largely.
Debt destroys both people and families. You will begin to observe changes with expert assistance and direction. For your debt relief, a reputable company like CuraDebt is necessary. Learn more about it here.
Debt Relief Arizona FAQs
How long can a lender go after you to collect debt in Arizona?
Different types of debt have varying statute of limitations. Here are the differences:
- Credit card debts: 6 years for the statute of limitation.
- Auto loan debt has 4 years for the statute of limitation.
- State tax debts have 10 years for the statute of limitation.
Do you qualify for debt settlement in Arizona?
This program is specifically designed for people who are experiencing problems like income loss or unforeseen bills.
Do you frequently make only the minimum payments because of debt problems? Are you still battling debt that has outgrown your expectations?
Get in touch with a CuraDebt counselor to find out if you’re eligible. We will assess your cash flows to see whether you are eligible for this program. A free estimate of your savings from the debt relief program will be sent to you by us.
CuraDebt will work for you and significantly reduce the cost of your debt settlement. You can pay off your debt faster with CuraDebt.
How Much Will It Cost?
In Arizona, there are numerous debt relief options, each with its own requirements.
Some programs offer immediate assistance, while others ask you to wait until the start of their payment plan before receiving any funds in exchange for paying off your debts more quickly than usual.
With unmatched service, CuraDebt gives you the best competitive rates. Most importantly, CuraDebt’s Debt Relief Program does not require an upfront fee.
What Makes CuraDebt One of the Best Debt Settlement Companies in Arizona:
- We’ve helped settle millions of dollars of debt
- We have helped thousands of people since 1998 with a national footprint.
- CuraDebt is one of the oldest and most experienced companies in the U.S.
- We are IAPDA and BSI certified.
- We provide a free saving estimate and devise a plan specifically modeled toward your needs.
- No hidden charges. Honesty and integrity are what we stand for.
- Our success rate is high because client satisfaction and happiness are the main mission at CuraDebt.
- Over 1000+ reviews and a 5-star rating on Customer Lobby
- With a 4.9 star average on Shopper approved, we are the most trusted company by people across the USA.
- 140+ Google reviews with an average of 4.9-star ratings
- CuraDebt is a Good Standing Member of the Online Business Bureau, American Fair Credit Council, US Chamber of Commerce, and AFCC.
- Getting our clients the best possible settlement with creditors is something we know how to do.
- We help settle debts quickly. We’re incredibly efficient and cost-effective as well. Our top-notch customer service ensures to address any queries or concerns our clients may have.
With CuraDebt, you are in the right hands. With perfect ratings and zero complaints, we are confident we are the best in our industry. We are more resourceful than any competitor in the market and help you at every step along the way.
Get rid of your high-interest-rate debt and create a debt-free future with us.
Call 877-850-3328 for a free consultation now!