What Sets CuraDebt Debt Relief Apart?
There are many companies offering debt relief services. The following 17 points are why we believe that CuraDebt is the best company in the industry and hope you agree too:
1) CuraDebt has experience of over 23 years nationwide.
The team that founded CuraDebt first started helping people with their debt in 1996 in Irvine, California.
In 2000, CuraDebt was formed as a DBA of a California corporation to offer debt relief services to individuals and small businesses throughout the USA.
In 2008, the company was reformed as a partnership as CuraDebt Systems, LLC and is headquartered in Hollywood Florida, helping clients nationwide.
You benefit as a client because over the years, relationships have been built with many of the major creditors which results in the best results for you as a client. In addition, you can have confidence that the company has withstood the test of time and will be there for you through the completion of your debt resolution program. Finally, as with any professional service, by going to the company with the greatest number of years experience, you are likely to get the absolute best results.
The tax team has extensive experience resolving tax issues, with many years of that working previously for the IRS or State taxing authorities. When you need help solving an issue with the State or IRS, the best team that can help is one who knows the ins and outs from both sides, the CuraDebt tax team.
2) CuraDebt has excellent online reviews from prior clients.
What clients say about a company speaks very clearly about the phenomenal service you can expect.
3) CuraDebt’s fees for the in-house debt resolution program are guaranteed to be lowest. **
When you qualify for CuraDebt’s in-house debt relief program, you only pay a fee as each settlement is reached and you accept it. There are no monthly fees charged by CuraDebt.
** Guaranteed lowest fees – submit the contract for a company with as good a BBB rating and CuraDebt will beat it and provide the normal blue-ribbon service we are known for.
4) Get free credit restoration, with a top rated credit restoration company, upon successful completion of the debt relief program.
Once you have completed your debt relief program, you will have the opportunity to work with one of the best credit restoration firms in the USA. The number of months depends on the debt amount enrolled. Speak with a counselor for the details, number of months, and monetary value of this benefit.
5) Counselors with diverse backgrounds, ranging from financial planning, CPA, business owners, and more.
We do our best to only employ the best qualified and most experienced people in the industry. This allows us to provide you with the best possible service as well as the most accurate information according to your specific circumstances.
6) We are proud to have the following memberships:
- Online Business Bureau in “Good Standing.”
- NetCheck with No complaints.
- HonestE Online with No complaints.
- US Chamber of Commerce.
- International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators Certified Company.
- American Fair Credit Council in Good Standing (the leading debt relief industry association).
7) CuraDebt has been rated in the top 3 in Top Consumer Reviews in “Best Debt Relief Companies” for over 10 years.
TopConsumerReviews.com is one of the largest consumer review sites in the USA. CuraDebt has been featured for over 10 years under the category of debt relief programs.
8) CuraDebt has over 1,000 Five Star reviews on CustomerLobby.com.
CustomerLobby.com is a highly rated third-party review service which allows consumers to provide verified reviews for companies. We have over 1K five star reviews with CustomerLobby.com. See our five-star ratings here.
9) CuraDebt has over 260 five star customer reviews on ShopperApproved.com with a 4.9 overall rating out of 5.
Shopper Approved is another very highly rated client review aggregator. The average rating on this site is five-star which indicates an excellent level of service, exceptional value, and overall client satisfaction. See our ShopperApproved.com five-star ratings here.
10) CuraDebt has over 175 viewable settlement letters online showing reductions up to 100% on the debt amount enrolled.
CuraDebt is proud to publish settlement letters dating back to 1998. We have blocked out certain customer information to protect our clients’ information. These letters give you an idea what others have saved in the program. Future results are not and cannot be guaranteed as each case is different. See example settlement letters here.
11) The CuraDebt program is integrated with FDCPA/TCPA protection that has resulted in cash rewards for clients as well as debts being dismissed.
In a nutshell, FDCPA/TCPA protection is when the laws are used to protect you and to enforce your rights with regards to your credit report, collections, and creditor communications. CuraDebt has a proprietary training system for all client services and negotiations which is tested and results in the greatest number of violations for clients.
The results include cash settlements for clients (some as high as 5 figures) as well as debts dismissed or a combination of both. While no one can guarantee future results in a specific case, the program is designed to do everything possible to get the absolute best results in terms of maximizing violations to result in the greatest monetary benefit for clients.
12) Does negotiations in-house.
Just as if you went to a surgeon, you expect him to take care of you, CuraDebt takes care of all performance clients in-house. This results in the best communication, response, results and monetary savings for you.
13) CuraDebt has access to a network of local attorneys.
In order to get you the best resolutions on your accounts, CuraDebt has access to a network of licensed attorneys in all states where services are provided. They are used as needed, at no cost to you, if CuraDebt thinks engaging them will help save you more money.
14) CuraDebt offers solutions to your tax problems.
CuraDebt also provides Tax Relief Services aimed at individuals and business owners that need a resolution to outstanding tax debts through our tax team. Solutions can range from an OIC, installment agreements, correcting previously filed tax returns, solving a tax audit, and much more.
15) CuraDebt is #1 rated with Top Consumer Reviews for “Tax Relief.”
Top Consumer Reviews is a highly experienced review site that evaluates companies with a stringent set of criteria. CuraDebt Tax is proud to be rated #1 in the category of “Tax Relief Services.”
16) CuraDebt is BSI certified
The British Standards Institution (BSI) is a service organization that produces standards across a wide variety of industry sectors. Its codes of practice and specifications cover management and technical subjects ranging from business continuity management to quality requirements.
This ensures that you get the highest quality and most consistent results.
17) CuraDebt is licensed and bonded in numerous states
This gives you the peace of mind that the company will handle your account with the highest level of professionalism and compliance.