IRS Tax Advocates: CuraDebt Is At Your Service
IRS Tax Advocates: CuraDebt Is At Your Service
How Can an IRS Tax Advocate Help Me?
Many individuals and businesses invest in a tax professional to help them manage their taxes. Over time life circumstances change. Marriage, children, divorce, running a small business, and many more variables can change the variables of your tax situation, so no two tax seasons are alike. Because of this it is a smart move to invest in a tax professional. A tax professional has knowledge and will be able to assist you with all of your tax planning.
CuraDebt Tax offers professional services from highly trained tax experts. Many taxpayers run into problems at some point regarding a number of potential issues. Some of these issues include: unfiled tax returns, IRS liens and tax levy actions. An IRS taxpayer advocate can assist you with your debt problems, taxpayer rights, unfiled income tax returns, and a host of other common tax-related issues. We are here to answer your questions, and put you on the right path to becoming debt free with the IRS.
At CuraDebt Tax, we will give you honest advice and will negotiate the best resolution plan for you based on your financial situation.
Why Choose CuraDebt Tax as My IRS Tax Advocate?
CuraDebt Tax uses a two-step or a three-step process to assess your tax debt needs accurately. In the first step of the process, we perform an investigation. Once we have organized and reviewed all of the necessary information, we can determine the best course of action so that we can resolve your tax problems. If necessary you will move to the second phase which is the compliance phase. You will only need to undergo this phase if you are missing tax returns for any tax years. If you are fully compliant you will move to the third phase which is the resolution phase. We will negotiate a resolution for you, that is based on your financial situation. If you need affordable and immediate assistance with your tax issues, our team of taxpayer advocates is here to help. The dedicated professionals at CuraDebt Tax have helped clients save millions of dollars every year. Our IRS tax advocate team assists everyone from individuals to big businesses. A few of the tax issues that we can help you with are:
- Audit Representation – A taxpayer can be audited by the IRS for a number of reasons. Hiring CuraDebt, a professional debt settlement company, is beneficial because we can ensure that the results of the audit are accurate.
- Transcript Protest – There have been circumstances where the IRS has made errors. If you believe the IRS has made a mistake on your transcripts we can help you put together a transcript protest, so that you can be assured that you are not being charged for money that you do not owe.
- Uncollectible Debt – If you are experiencing financial hardship, and cannot afford to pay back the IRS, you may be eligible for a Currently Not Collectible status. While you are in this status, the IRS will not try to collect the debt that you owe. We can help see if you qualify for this status. Please contact us today to find out about the benefits and drawbacks of a Currently Not Collectable status.
- Tax Penalties – The IRS tends to charge interest and tax penalties when individuals or businesses pay their taxes late or don’t pay at all. Fortunately, there are some instances when the IRS will waive the penalty. We can help you determine if you’re eligible for tax penalty abatement and help you through the process of deciding whether or not you qualify for the penalty waiver.
- Un-filed Returns – As a taxpayer, you are expected to file tax returns annually. When a taxpayer fails to do so, the IRS may guess how much you owe based on previous documents they received from you. At CuraDebt, we can help you prepare late returns, file present-day returns, and help create a tax plan for the future.
- Paying Back Taxes – If you are behind in paying taxes, you owe back taxes. If you find that you are not able to pay the IRS in one lump sum, we can help. We can evaluate your tax returns to make sure that you are being charged correctly, and work with the IRS to put together a payment plan (Installment Agreement) that works for you based on your financial situation.
- Compromising With The IRS – Another option for taxpayers who owe a large amount of debt, but are experiencing financial hardship, is an Offer in Compromise. This is where the IRS accepts a payment for what is less than what a taxpayer owes. Negotiating with the IRS can be a painful task, as the IRS does not take requests for reduced payments. At CuraDebt, we have a team of professionals who will negotiate with the IRS on your behalf, or find out what resolution options are available to you, based on your financial situation.
- Payroll Tax Recovery – When a company does not pay payroll taxes on their employees wages, the IRS will penalize the company.
- Tax Liens – A lien is a claim against property that you own. If you are having trouble paying property taxes, federal taxes or state taxes a lien can be placed on your home or other valuable property. CuraDebt can help you avoid foreclosure and other complications.
- Wage Garnishment Help – The IRS can garnish your wages. Part of tax resolution at CuraDebt involves one of our tax professionals negotiating with the IRS on your behalf before they begin garnishing your wages. We can help you negotiate an installment agreement with the IRS, that will demonstrate that you will pay off what you owe, without then having to step in and take the money directly. If you are experiencing wage garnishment currently, we are still able to help.
- Innocent Spouse – Innocent spouse relief is an IRS procedure that allows people to avoid paying additional tax, interest and penalties if a spouse or ex-spouse didn’t report income, incorrectly reported income or improperly claimed tax deductions or credits.
- Audits – Failing to report all of your income on your tax return is a top audit trigger. That’s because income that goes unreported on your tax return also goes untaxed. The IRS receives copies of your W-2 and 1099 forms and will automatically check to see that your reported income matches up. If it does not match you will be audited.
- Trust Fund Recovery Penalty – Also sometimes referred to as the “responsible person penalty,” a trust fund recovery penalty is a personal liability that may occur if a company’s payroll taxes are not properly remitted to the IRS.
CuraDebt Tax is a valuable service for taxpayers who are in need of affordable and immediate assistance. Our team has helped clients save millions of dollars every year. Our IRS tax advocate team assists our customers, both businesses and individuals, with all of their tax issues and prevention of future tax problems through tax preparation services and accounting services. Get more information by calling today for a free consultation at 1-877-999-0486.