Debt Relief For Residents Of Wyoming
Wyoming has a long history of mineral extraction which has been the major contribution to its economy for over a century. Home to 35,000 active mines, mining continues to be a big deal in Wyoming.The mining industry employs a large section of the economy, but has struggled recently, causing the state to experience a slower economic recovery than most of the U.S. Coal, oil, and natural gas have dropped in production.
Luckily housing prices continue to rise. The leisure and hospitality sectors have seen major growth as well. Many people visited Wyoming’s prestigious national parks during the pandemic. Thanks to the increase in tourism, these sectors experienced a major increase in growth.
This contrasts with mining and construction, which are down 1,300 jobs (-7.9%) and 1,600 jobs (-7.6%), respectively, compared to May 2020.
Wyoming Debt Statistics
Here are some statistics Wyoming’s economy:
- Total employment increased 4.1% compared to 2020. The U.S average was 8.5%.
- The state’s unemployment rate increased slightly to 5.4% but remained lower than the national average of 5.9%.
- Single-family home prices went up 13.6% compared to 2020. The national average was 17.4%.
- The number of oil & gas jobs fell by 8.4% between May 2020 and May 2021.
- Between 2010 and 2020, Wyoming has had the 7th slowest population growth rate in the U.S, growing just 2.3% during that time. This marks the slowest growth rate for Wyoming since the 1980s.
- About 11,800 more residents left Wyoming than moved into the state between 2010 and 2020.
- Average rental rates for a house or apartment increased by 3.7% from 2019 to 2020.
CuraDebt- Debt Relief Option for Wyoming Residents
CuraDebt is a leading option for people struggling financially, especially those trying to eliminate credit card and other unsecured debts. With our program, clients are set up with a special purpose savings account. Each month, the client will deposit an affordable amount into this account. Once the account has accumulated a good amount of savings, we will begin the negotiation process with the client’s creditors. Our goal is to settle for less than what is owed.
Debt settlement involves negotiating with creditors to settle debts for less than the full amount owed. It is often used for relief from credit cards, personal loans and medical bills.
CuraDebt is here to assist you with all of your debt related needs. To learn more contact us today.1-877-850-3328