Tax Resolution Services & How CuraDebt Can Help Resolve Your Tax Debt
What Is Tax Resolution?
If an individual or a business has not reported enough income, has underpaid or didn’t file a tax return when they should have, the IRS will take action. When that happens, the individual or company might find themselves in need of tax resolution services to help solve the issue, pay back taxes or get tax relief. Here at CuraDebt, we can help you resolve your tax issues.
Some tax resolution services that the community at CuraDebt can help with are:
- Audit Representation – A taxpayer can be audited by the IRS for a number of reasons. Hiring CuraDebt, a professional debt settlement company, is beneficial because we can ensure that the results of the audit are accurate.
- Transcript Protest – There have been circumstances where the IRS has made errors. If you believe the IRS has made a mistake on your transcripts we can help you put together a transcript protest, so that you can be assured that you are not being charged for money that you do not owe.
- Uncollectible Debt – If you are experiencing financial hardship, and cannot afford to pay back the IRS, you may be eligible for a Currently Not Collectible status. While you are in this status, the IRS will not try to collect the debt that you owe. We can help see if you qualify for this status. Please contact us today to find out about the benefits and drawbacks of a Currently Not Collectable status.
- Tax Penalties – The IRS tends to charge interest and tax penalties when individuals or businesses pay their taxes late or don’t pay at all. Fortunately, there are some instances when the IRS will waive the penalty. We can help you determine if you’re eligible for tax penalty abatement and help you through the process of deciding whether or not you qualify for the penalty waiver.
- Un-filed Returns – As a taxpayer, you are expected to file tax returns annually. When a taxpayer fails to do so, the IRS may guess how much you owe based on previous documents they received from you. At CuraDebt, we can help you prepare late returns, file present-day returns, and help create a tax plan for the future.
- Paying Back Taxes – If you are behind in paying taxes, you owe back taxes. If you find that you are not able to pay the IRS in one lump sum, we can help. We can evaluate your tax returns to make sure that you are being charged correctly, and work with the IRS to put together a payment plan (Installment Agreement) that works for you based on your financial situation.
- Compromising With The IRS – Another option for taxpayers who owe a large amount of debt, but are experiencing financial hardship, is an Offer in Compromise. This is where the IRS accepts a payment for what is less than what a taxpayer owes. Negotiating with the IRS can be a painful task, as the IRS does not take requests for reduced payments. At CuraDebt, we have a team of professionals who will negotiate with the IRS on your behalf, or find out what resolution options are available to you, based on your financial situation.
- Payroll Tax Recovery – When a company does not pay payroll taxes on their employees wages, the IRS will penalize the company.
- Tax Liens – A lien is a claim against property that you own. If you are having trouble paying property taxes, federal taxes or state taxes a lien can be placed on your home or other valuable property. CuraDebt can help you avoid foreclosure and other complications.
- Wage Garnishment Help – The IRS can garnish your wages. Part of tax resolution at CuraDebt involves one of our tax professionals negotiating with the IRS on your behalf before they begin garnishing your wages. We can help you negotiate an installment agreement with the IRS, that will demonstrate that you will pay off what you owe, without then having to step in and take the money directly. If you are experiencing wage garnishment currently, we are still able to help.
- Innocent Spouse – Innocent spouse relief is an IRS procedure that allows people to avoid paying additional tax, interest and penalties if a spouse or ex-spouse didn’t report income, incorrectly reported income or improperly claimed tax deductions or credits.
- Audits – Failing to report all of your income on your tax return is a top audit trigger. That’s because income that goes unreported on your tax return also goes untaxed. The IRS receives copies of your W-2 and 1099 forms and will automatically check to see that your reported income matches up. If it does not match you will be audited.
- Trust Fund Recovery Penalty – Also sometimes referred to as the “responsible person penalty,” a trust fund recovery penalty is a personal liability that may occur if a company’s payroll taxes are not properly remitted to the IRS.
Listed above are only a few of the tax debt issues that CuraDebt can assist with. Our services are not limited to these. If you have another tax related issues please contact us today.
How can CuraDebt help you?
It’s often in a taxpayers best interest to work with a debt settlement company that can help you resolve your tax issue with the IRS.
As a taxpayer, you have the right to:
- Be informed
- Receive quality service
- Pay no more than you owe
- Challenge the IRS and be heard
- Appeal the decision of the IRS
- Retain representation
- A tax system that is fair and just
Working with a company that provides tax resolution services helps you ensure your rights are protected. At CuraDebt we can help:
- Assess your situation – Our consultations are always free. During the consultation we will let you know if we believe that you will benefit from our services. The consultation will give us a better understanding of your tax situation, and what resolution options you may qualify for.
- Present your documents to the IRS – We will review your financial situation with you, and ask you to present financial statements that we will present to the IRS on your behalf. This will give the IRS a better understanding of your financial situation and what resolution options you qualify for.
- Represent you before the IRS – With us, you will never have to worry about dealing with the IRS on your own. Our team of tax professionals have years of experience working with the IRS, and have a full understanding of tax law. Having one of your tax professionals represent you reduces your stress and increases the likelihood of an outcome in your favor.
To avoid late fees and penalties, let us help you get your tax issue resolved quickly. Contact us today for your free consultation. 1-877-999-0486